We are very pleased to serve you. We would like your visit to be memorable, so here are some things to know about us.
- Children are welcome in the spa when receiving services. Children may not accompany adults into any treatment room. Regretfully, we are not able to have child care services in any of our waiting room areas.
- Courtesy: We count on your cooperation to ensure the tranquility and privacy of each guest is protected at all times. The use of Cellular Phones, Smoking, and Alcohol are prohibited in the spa and salon.
- Please don't be offended if we ask you step outside or end your conversation if disturbing other guests by your phone conversation.
Booking Your Appointments
- We book all of our appointments by telephone. Many appointments have details that are not accommodating to online booking. We give you personal and accurate service. If you email us with future dates, approximate times, and services you need, one of our customer services persons will call to set the exact appointment. Be sure to include your phone number and best times to call.
- We provide saunas in the mens and ladies locker rooms. If you wish to sauna before your treatments, mention this when making your appointment. You will also want to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled check in time.
- If services are booked that exceed the dollar value of a gift card, you will be responsible to pay the difference in cost.
- Appointments for 2 or more services, or $100 and above will be held by credit card.
What happens if I am late?
We book your appointment with your arrival time 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you are late, all efforts will be made to accommodate the timing of your service. In consideration of other guests, if we have to shorten the service, you will be charged for the entire service.
- A minimum of 24 hours is required for cancellation of appointments. If appointments are not cancelled within 24 hours, your gift card will be void and/or credit card charged.
for easy check in
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will allow time to create your client profile and give you a short spa orientation. You will also have time to change and relax before your treatments.
- We provide robe and slippers for your visit. Locker room amenities are also provided. This gives you the opportunity to try the Pure Fiji, Young Living and L'ANZA products that we are so proud to use and recommend for your home use.
- We recommend that you do not bring valuables into the spa. Euro Day Spa & Salon is not responsible for damage or loss of your personal belongings.
- In the "relaxing" room you are welcome to herbal teas along with fruit and nut mix. Of course, there is also distilled water. (If you really need a cup of coffee, just ask, we will make you a fresh cup.)
for stress free check out
Gratuity is not automatically added to your services.
- Our staff truly appreciates you acknowledging their great service. (Most guests leave 15-20% in gratuity.)
- We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Spa Wish, Spa Finder and Spa Week are also accepted.
- Please present these at the time you check in for your services.
- We accept checks from established guests. The returned check fee is $25.
a few more details
Prices are subject to change. If our prices change and you have received a gift card for a service or package, we will honor the price of the service or package for 3 months from the date of the purchase of the gift card.
- We are a non-alcohol facility.
- The refreshments we provide and the lunches we serve are the only food permitted in the building.
- If you are receiving 2 or more services you may book lunch when making your appointment. You may order from a menu of salads and sandwiches from a local restaurant. We will serve it to you in the relaxing room. The cost is $20.00. Beverage and gratuity are included.
- Our If you are wishing to create a party atmosphere with friends, regretfully, we do not have accommodations to provide this. Again, there are many restaurants that would be great for your outing after your spa services. We would be happy to recommend one to you.
Guest Expectation - With every service:
Our Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Manicurists/Pedicurists and Hair Stylists will:
- Confirm the type and length of service you are expecting, and discuss with you any medical or other situations they would need to be aware of before starting the treatment.
- Within the first few minutes of your service you will be asked if the technique and depth of treatment is appropriate for you.
- Within the first 10 minutes, if you are not satisfied with your treatment for any reason, please ask your technician to stop the treatment. She will not be offended. If possible we will offer you a different technician. If another person is not available, you will not be charged for your service.
If You Are Receiving a Massage
- Many people are more comfortable with either a male or female therapist. We honor your preference. Please inform the person booking your service of your preference.
- Please undress completely or to your comfort level. We always have your modesty in mind and will never embarrass you. You will covered with a sheet, and a blanket, if needed.
- Our massage tables have thermal pads and create a warm, cozy cocoon for your body to melt and relax.
- You are welcome to request the same therapist on your next visit or a "different pair of hands". Each therapist has his/her unique technique. We are never offended if you ask for a different therapist. We all want you to have the massage that is most healing to your body.
- Each massage and skin care treatment includes one Young Living essential oil for your need. You can choose from Peppermint, Lavender or Pan Away (A blend to address pain).
For Your Home Use
- Our products we stock for your home use are the same brands we use in our treatments.
- We have various 'boutique' items also. Great for travel, hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, etc.
- Go to our "Product Lines" buttons on the home page to see all the products we carry in the spa and salon.
- 14 day return policy on products. * Exchange Only * No Cash refunds *
Our gift card presentation is so exceptional and inviting, many guests desire them for every special occasion in their lives. The silver box with the Euro Day Spa & Salon embosses logo contains a card with all the information to create a gift personally from you. It also contains our brochure for your loved one to browse through while deciding what services to receive.
- May be purchased for any service, package, or any dollar amount of $30 or more.
- Are transferable to another person, service, or retail products.
- Are not refundable.
- Do not include gratuity unless otherwise stated.
- Must be presented before service is rendered.
- May be ordered by telephone at 407-740-0444 or online.
Most people stop in to purchase gift cards. If you are out of town or unable to come into the spa, we will mail the lovely presentation in a padded mailer. It can be mailed to either the giver or to the recipient. There is a $5 shipping fee for this service.
series of services
We are happy to provide Series of Services. Several series are already quoted on the website. Ask if we provide a series for a service you desire to have on a regular basis.
- Series are prepaid. They may only be redeemed by one person for the entire series.
- If the series is not completed or if it is changed, the regular price will be applied to the services already completed.
- Different therapists for a series may be requested.
- Once purchased, a series may not be changed to a different series.
A 15% discount will be applied when you book 5 or more people, and each person:
- Receives 2 or more regular priced services
- Services must total at least $100 per person
- A 15% gratuity will be added to your total cost of services.